Price and Payment
- Prices are available from our front sales desk upon enquiry and are quoted on a per unit or kit basis, net of any discount and inclusive of VAT and delivery. For Bulk Orders, the delivery costs will vary dependent on the underlying volume and weight of the resources.
- Prices quoted will be valid for a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of the quotation.
- Prices quoted for any import content are subject to change at any stage, in the event of there being any adverse fluctuations in the ruling exchange rate.
- Unless prior arrangement has been made with us, payment will be required upon placement of the order.
Quotation and Ordering Process
- Alternatively quotation requests and orders can be faxed through to 042 – 243 2746.
- Should you require any assistance before placing an order or have any enquiries of a general nature related to our product and service offering, please contact our front sales desk on 042 – 243 2030.
- Unless otherwise directed delivery shall be effected ex-factory directly to the delivery address specified in the order request.
- Goods dispatched are covered under our standard Goods-in-Transit Insurance policy. Any losses or damages whilst in transit will therefore be for our account and will be replaced as soon as is practically possible thereafter.
- Every effort will be made to ensure deliveries are expedited timeously and the company will not be responsible for any delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
Return of Goods and Refunds
- No claim in respect of goods delivered shall be accepted unless submitted in writing to us within seven (7) days of receipt of the goods.
- We may, at our discretion, elect to accept return of the goods provided that the goods are in original condition and in the original packaging that is not damaged or soiled, in which event a handling fee equivalent to ten per cent (10%) of the selling price of the returned goods will be levied and charged.
- Goods returned that are damaged due to the misuse, abuse or gross negligence will not be accepted and will also vitiate any warranty that may be applicable.
Our products are designed for scientific educational purposes or for use in academic research applications and are not intended for any regulatory type testing or control of manufacturing process and testing purposes. We will therefore not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by the products if used negligently, misused and or abused. The kits do contain items that are small with certain products containing sharp edges. Kits also contain high precision instruments that require careful handling and storage. We therefore strongly recommend that all kit resources be used under the strict supervision of Teachers, Lecturers and trained Science Professionals, to ensure that there is no harm or injury caused to any pupil or student or damage to the underlying equipment.
Internal production is performed under strict quality control standards and all production is registered in batch files for future reference. External production is conducted under ISO9001:2008 quality systems with full manufacturers warranties offered. The products are also packaged according to strict quality standards onsite. Or aim is to ensure that users get the most value from our products.